Friday, June 05, 2009

Getting Inspired All Over Again


Josh just showed me this incredible series of videos that Aish HaTorah is doing. They have, so far, created feature videos about half a dozen heroes of Israel. This one helps to show what Josh's work, Nefesh B'Nefesh, does...and again, why we have decided to move to Israel. I seem to be completely unable to keep myself from crying when I see something about aliyah and about what Nefesh B'Nefesh is doing here. I wonder how many years it will take before I watch these videos without crying - I guess it's a good sign if the answer is "never."

By the way - check out the cute little kid coming off of the plane holding the Israeli flag (with his pregnant mommy in front of him). You just might recognize him!

video

P.S. - If you've got the time, and want to see other incredibly inspirational stories, check out these videos as well. Have your tissues ready!

http://www.aish.com/heroesOfIsrael/heroesOfIsraelDefault/From_Ethiopia_to_Israels_Knesset.asp

http://www.aish.com/heroesOfIsrael/heroesOfIsraelDefault/mandell.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment